Morrighan is a kingdom of plenty. Its inhabitants believe they are the Chosen of The Remnant - favored by the gods after The Devastation, led by the girl Morrighan through the destruction to a place of safety.
While the Kingdom of Morrighan is named for its first Queen, Morrighan, is it also believed to be derived from modern-day Oregon.
Described as a land of endless hills (see Easter Eggs), many ancient ruins pepper the landscape.
- Morrighan Vineyards
- Grand Hall
- Lord Viceregent
- Royal Scholar
Foreign Relations Edit
- History of tensions with Dalbreck, hoped to be alleviated through marriage with the Crown Prince
- Believes its military superior to all other nations.
- Morrighan is famous for both the quality and price of its wine.
- Considers themselves the Chosen Remnant that found favor in the sight of the Gods, who led Morrighan, their first Queen, to safety after The Devastation.
- Polytheistic, though the gods themselves are not named individual deities, but concepts.
- First Daughters are revered as potential Siarrahs -those with the sight.
- Extreme focus on history, albeit whitewashed.
- Artisans - elaborate wedding kavahs are applied to noblewomen on their marriages.
- Wine - the Morrighan Vineyards are renowned for their quality, giving the country its symbol - the vine.